Thursday, March 31, 2022

Blog# 55- CCR Question #2

Name: Rodney Ohenhen

Candidate Number: 0328

Centre Number: US154


How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?  

I believe the audience for my magazine is teens and young adults who are trying to express themselves or feel more confident. My magazine is a fashion magazine, and in making it, I ensured to include several techniques to target teen readers and engage the audience. I believe my audience would pick up my magazine with other teens and people around their age on it rather than one showing you to workout. Nowadays social media platforms and other magazines might make teens feel like they have to workout in order to be pretty. As opposed to mine, it shows people that everyone is beautiful no matter their height or weight.  



Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKXUy0PEqhY

Video Link: CCR Question #2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #57- CCR Question #4

Name: Rodney Ohenhen Candidate Number: 0328 Centre Number: US154 How did you integrate technologies software, hardware and online in this pr...