Thursday, March 31, 2022

Blog# 54- CCR Question #1

Name: Rodney Ohenhen

Candidate Number: 0328

Centre Number: US154


How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?

Throughout the process of creating my magazine I got inspiration from different types of fashion magazines and gathered ideas for conventions I should apply to my magazine. The title of my magazine is Hype Fashion. The name is short, simple and memorable. I chose this name because it sounds energetic and simplistic at the same time. The fashion magazine is not only about high fashion clothing, however it also includes Beauty, health, love and travel. The magazine gives the audience a variety of fashionable ways of containing a luxurious lifestyle. The cover of my magazine is very conventional with having a single model on the cover posing that focuses on natural beauty and the model. Rather than the clothes or editorial makeup which would usually be found inside of the issue. My magazine's main focus is to show young teens feeling confident and ignoring fashion's beauty standards. In the fashion world there are standards set that help them choose which models to pick. Most of them along with Victoria Secret state you must be thin and tall. Lots of people in the world become discouraged and their self esteem is lowered. They feel as if they have to look like these people in order to be pretty. My magazine talks about these issues in order for people to feel like they are not alone. Hopefully my magazine encourages people to keep doing what they want and not listen to these companies' standards.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #57- CCR Question #4

Name: Rodney Ohenhen Candidate Number: 0328 Centre Number: US154 How did you integrate technologies software, hardware and online in this pr...