Thursday, March 31, 2022

Blog #56- CCR Question #3

Name: Rodney Ohenhen

Candidate Number: 0328

Centre Number: US154


How did your production skills develop throughout this project? 

When I originally started doing media I was aware that I would be creating a magazine because I know someone who took this class previously so I somewhat had an Idea of what the class was about. But I didn’t know it was going to be this complicated and I mean that In a good way. I thought that magazines and blogs were going to be easy and simple but they actually required you to put in effort. The whole process I went through creating magazines and writing blogs has definitely improved my production skills and has taught me other skills as well. I learned things like how to conduct interviews, edit, make magazines, and learn production skills. We learned about how magazines have barcodes so I also included that. I decided to make the name of my magazine a different font so it always stands out. I also made my heading in bold so that it stands out as well and shows what the audience will be reading. Even though I knew very little on how to make a magazine I got the job done.


Video Link: CCR Question #3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #57- CCR Question #4

Name: Rodney Ohenhen Candidate Number: 0328 Centre Number: US154 How did you integrate technologies software, hardware and online in this pr...