Thursday, March 31, 2022

Blog #57- CCR Question #4

Name: Rodney Ohenhen

Candidate Number: 0328

Centre Number: US154

How did you integrate technologies software, hardware and online in this project?


Throughout the whole process of Creating my magazine I have blogged it all. I finished off with a little over 50 blogs. The main software services I used to create my magazine were Canva and an online graphic design creator. Canva made designing my magazine extremely simple and even fun by supplying me with every tool necessary for creating the project, from providing me with a number of fashion magazine templates, to informing me of tips and tricks to improve my magazine’s quality. In regards to hardware, I used my IPhone XR to capture several photos, not only those seen in my magazine, and uploaded them into Canva. In making my magazine, I was heavily reliant on the internet. Whether it was to conduct research for my feature article, search up examples of magazines for inspiration, or simply answer any questions I had in the process, the internet was the main source of information.

 

Video Link: CCR #4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #57- CCR Question #4

Name: Rodney Ohenhen Candidate Number: 0328 Centre Number: US154 How did you integrate technologies software, hardware and online in this pr...