Thursday, March 24, 2022

Blog #44- answers to interview questions

 To day i'm going to be showing the answers my model gave to my questions.


Why fashion modeling?

I want to be a model because when I look at the Hollister models and the Billabong, Rip Curl models I can see myself doing that kind of work. I want to work at some kind of beachy place that sells the beachy clothes, because that is where I grew up around, the beach. My personality is happy and laid back, even though most of the time I'm serious and not smiling. It's because I don't like where I'm at or I don't like the people around me. Yes, there will be days when I really don't like the photographer or the location of the photo shoot, but I will do my best to put it behind me and try to have fun.


Where specifically would you want to work?

Personally I would like to model for either Hollister or rip curl/Billabong. Hollister is in California and Billabong is in California and Hawaii, but traveled for the photoshoots.


What does a Model do?

Models have to keep up with up to date portfolios and composite cards to take to all castings and client auditions. A portfolio is a collection of a model's previous work, and a composite card contains all of the model's best work. Model work schedules can be demanding and stressful, many work part-time and have unpredictable work schedules and have to be ready to work at any given time no matter the circumstance. In the fashion industry "one day you're in and the next day you're out" so models can experience long periods of time unemployed


What do people say or how do they act to show that they think your clothes are good?Fashionable, trendy, stylish and chic, are all good ways that people talk about clothes that I wear.

How can I make used and refurbished clothes appealing?This topic is very important to me because many people are spending too much money on expensive high end clothes when they could get the same for less. So I am trying to show how the less expensive clothes are just as good as the expensive clothes for less money.


Who is your favorite designer? Why?Oscar DeLaRenta because he started so young and took the risk of dropping out of highschool to pursue his dreams and he was a huge success.


If you could meet your favorite designer, what would you ask them? I would ask him if it was difficult to leave his friends and family to pursue a career.

In your own words what do you think of fashion? Fashion could be many different things because it means different things to different people. Fashion is an art. It's a religion. It's a job. It's a peek into a personality. It's playful. It's an escape or a disguise. It is a feast for the eyes. But ultimately, fashion is an individual statement of expression for each of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #57- CCR Question #4

Name: Rodney Ohenhen Candidate Number: 0328 Centre Number: US154 How did you integrate technologies software, hardware and online in this pr...