Friday, March 25, 2022

Blog#45- Double page spread feature story plan

I have decided that the topic I want to use when writing my feature story for my double page spread has to somehow relate to fashion. I will be writing about some of the fashion trends around the world. I really wanted my magazine to be about fashion and I wanted the topic that I write not only to focus on my fashion model but touches up on some things that relate and are relevant to my topic.

Fashion and identity are inseparable companions. Fashion with all its symbolism and attributes form an outstanding base for personal and cultural identification. Identity is a necessary process of a healthy personality as it is a part of self-realization of a person that is so much required for finding a place in life of every person. So I wanted to talk about the different trends around the world and how they may relate to some cultures

I plan on asking my model for some information regarding the different trends around the world since he travel sometimes and has tried cloths from different places in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #57- CCR Question #4

Name: Rodney Ohenhen Candidate Number: 0328 Centre Number: US154 How did you integrate technologies software, hardware and online in this pr...