Saturday, October 23, 2021

Blog #16 Double Page Spread - explanation

 When it came to making my double page spread i didn't really run into any major problems and didn't find anything too difficult except for whether or not I was gonna write some thing in my double page spread. in the instructions it says this is strictly a layout of how I imagine your feature story would look and I shouldn't worry about putting in real copy or text at this juncture and that the goal here is to make it look like a double page spread But I feel like my double page spread looks weird or incomplete without any words but other than that i didn't have too much trouble making this. Although I did have to go back in to change the pictures so they could match with what I wrote overall i feel like it came out pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #57- CCR Question #4

Name: Rodney Ohenhen Candidate Number: 0328 Centre Number: US154 How did you integrate technologies software, hardware and online in this pr...