Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Blog# 14- Table of Contents – detailed explanation

 I wanted the page for my table of contents to mach my cover page color wise at least, so I went through canva in order to search for a format i could base my table of contents on. For my table of Contents i wanted to do something that isn't to crazy or simple like just listing the section of my magazine from top to bottom and eventually I found one and went on from there.

I Choose red for the background because I wanted my table of contents to be similar to my cover page colorwise and I felt like choosing some random color like yellow or green would throw the whole thing off (I had to redo my table of contents because i couldn't base my format off of the ones on canva. So the colors are different then they previously were). The numbers in my page were used to show the page number for each of the sections. The font size for the page numbers in my table of contents are big because I wanted to show emphasis of the different section similar to how in a textbook the number of the chapter is larger than the other words or numbers. The pictures were added there so that the table of contents didn't look plain or have a lot of empty space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #57- CCR Question #4

Name: Rodney Ohenhen Candidate Number: 0328 Centre Number: US154 How did you integrate technologies software, hardware and online in this pr...