Monday, October 18, 2021

Blog #12- Magazine Cover – detailed explanation

My magazine cover is a picture of my cousin. I used this photo because at first I thought i could use a photo of myself but later found out that I had to be the one to take the picture so since he likes to dress and look nice i asked him if i could take any pictures of him and he agreed to it. When it first came to making the magazine I already took photos of him before because he would ask me to take pictures and record videos of him so he can post it on social media. Since i already had photos of him i thought to myself "why don't i just use these picture as my cover and make a fashion magazine before I start to take more photos" so yeah this is how i decided to use the image. 
Everything else like the coloring was used caused i felt like it went well with the picture.
To be honest i didn't really have any difficult when it came to taking any pictures. He would just pose and do other things and I just took the photos without any problems
The cover page informational overview of a publication and everyone involved in its creation which is just me and also the way a publication chooses to publish the magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #57- CCR Question #4

Name: Rodney Ohenhen Candidate Number: 0328 Centre Number: US154 How did you integrate technologies software, hardware and online in this pr...