Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Blog#35- Tittle of my magazine



While doing research for my magazine I conducted a survey and asked my fellow students  which tittle they would prefer, liked the most, and what they didn't want as a title. After looking at the results I knew I wanted something edgy and bold and striking but powerful which is the same thing most of my classmates want. I also wanted something that spoke to people so I have some of the tittles I used in my survey like hype fashion, fashion scope, fashion sage, fashly, split look, champion, and fashio. I ended up choosing Hype fashion because it stood out the most and most of my classmates like it as well. 


https://www.canva.com/design/DAE1wsCazOA/mP1Qh56I2g2Hbaxkarac6A/view?utm_content=DAE1wsCazOA&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=shareyourdesignpanel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #57- CCR Question #4

Name: Rodney Ohenhen Candidate Number: 0328 Centre Number: US154 How did you integrate technologies software, hardware and online in this pr...