Saturday, January 1, 2022

Blog#25 magazine research: Color scheme


The style I am thinking of for my magazine is vibrant because I think this is an eye catching style for young people.

I wanted my magazine to be vibrant to reflect fashion as a genre is fun and bright and this is what I wanted for the magazine. Of course vibrance is a great concept but I also want the magazine to reflect and embrace the different forms of fashion so I thought about making the colours look a bit vintage like so that iI show the merge between old and new styles in my magazine since people still like to rock old styles.

For example I kinda what my cover to look somewhat similar to the cover in the canva link below.


Canva link: https: //www.canva.com/design/DAE0Q-BXAA4/py3NfLSvKqjcjt6Nk4Lqgg/view?utm_content=DAE0Q-BXAA4&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #57- CCR Question #4

Name: Rodney Ohenhen Candidate Number: 0328 Centre Number: US154 How did you integrate technologies software, hardware and online in this pr...