Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Introduction blog

 Hi, my name is Rodney and this is my introduction blog post. 

I am creating a magazine for my media studies class which will include a cover, content within my magazine, and a double page spread. I have decided to work individually and upload my own work. Over time I will be constructing my magazine and putting it together until it’s eventually done. I choose to make my magazine about sports and I will turn in my blogs on time and keep my blogs up to date with the latest events. 

Main task

To include original content in my magazine such as topics, information, and pictures. To make sure that I can finish part of my magazine when I’m supposed and make sure all my work is up to date. Develop critical understanding of international media through engagement with media products and concepts. To include all the required parts and features in my magazine and make it as great as possible.

My preliminary task is to make sure that my blogs and my magazine in include all the necessary content and that it’s finished or completed when it needs to be. I also intend to gain more of an understanding for all things related to media studies and expand my knowledge on this subject. By the end of this course and upon completion of my magazine I hope to  have acquired the knowledge on how to construct a basic magazine.


Note: This picture was taken from Canva


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #57- CCR Question #4

Name: Rodney Ohenhen Candidate Number: 0328 Centre Number: US154 How did you integrate technologies software, hardware and online in this pr...