Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Blog Post#3 A Bit About Me

 My name is Rodney and here’s a little bit about me. 

I like to think of myself as a responsible and dedicated person. During my free time some of the things I like to do is watch anime, sometimes I like to read even though it’s not something I do that often. I enjoy listening to music, and playing video games or sports and if I'm not doing any of that, I'll be watching interesting videos on TikTok for research purposes of course. 

My favorite sport is basketball and I like it very much. I also enjoy spending time with family and friends when I can. I love to eat food as well, I mean who doesn’t like food and my favorite. I am looking forward to taking this class because it will allow me to experience new things and expand my knowledge on things relating to media studies. 

                                                                      




These picture are from canva and can be found there







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #57- CCR Question #4

Name: Rodney Ohenhen Candidate Number: 0328 Centre Number: US154 How did you integrate technologies software, hardware and online in this pr...